TBS Group fornisce alle strutture sociosanitarie, pubbliche e private, servizi integrati di Ingegneria Clinica e ICT e gestisce in outsourcing tutto il parco tecnologico, biomedico e informatico, in particolare delle apparecchiature mediche e dei sistemi ICT e di telemedicina & teleassistenza, nonché soluzioni e servizi di e-Government per la pubblica amministrazione.
Con una forte propensione all'internazionalizzazione, il Gruppo attualmente opera in 20 paesi del mondo.
TBS Group. Health Technology Management.
Innovating technology and processes to curb costs and enhance services
and performance quality.
Through its specialist centres, the Group can offer a wide range of related services, such as the management and marking of surgical instruments.
The group's subsidiary Crimo Italia combines meticulous handwork with sophisticated, cutting-edge equipment to offer a range of procedures in this sector, including:
- Blade grinding: scissors and lancets for general surgery, eye surgery and surgery in the fields of ophthalmology, gynaecology, cardiology, orthopaedics, dermatology, neurosurgery, otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology and urology.
- Scalpels for surgery, orthopaedics, otorhinolaryngology and neurology.
- Repair and maintenance of specialist surgical instruments, including microsurgery: dissecting, atraumatic, haemostatic, hysterectomy and towel forceps, dressing forceps and bone rongeurs, all types of retractor and tungsten needle holders.
- Chromium plating, gold plating, burnishing, plasticising and laser engraving.
- Laser welding of components.
- Electrochemical cleaning of surgical instruments.
- Crimo Italia: technical assistance for healthcare facilities
- Crimo Italia operates since the nineties in providing public and private health facilities with alternative and more ...