The Group’s vision is to operate in way to curb and re-qualify healthcare expenditures in the technology sector by proceeding to their integrated management to increase the quality of social healthcare services provided to the population and to influence in a positive way their healthcare needs.
The Group’s mission is to develop integrated clinical engineering&ICT systems and e-Health&e-Government services in outsourcing to ensure that the use of technology in hospitals, social healthcare institutions and Public Bodies is safe, effective and efficient. To this end, "technology" means biomedical equipment and other medical devices, ICT technologies, medical IT systems (HIS) and solutions, telecare and telemedicine (RPM) systems and solutions.
The TBS Group activities are divided into 2 Business Unit:
- Medical Devices and ICT systems Business Unit
The operations connected to this Business Unit, include:
- consultancy services on purchases, testing and training on medical devices and IT technology, preventive and corrective maintenance services of biomedical equipment in public or private hospitals, safety and quality controls of the same equipment and IT management of the same services supplied.
- telecare and telemedicine products and services for the supply and/or consultancy services on purchases, installation, testing and integrated management of the telecare and telemedicine personnel and systems connected to the operational centres ("e-Health centres").
- e-Health&e-Government Integrated Solutions Business Unit
The operations, systems and solutions connected to this Business Unit, hereinafter referred to as "e-Health&e-Government services and products", include:
- medical IT services and products for the supply and/or consultancy on purchases, installation, testing and integrated management of all medical IT systems and solutions, and their integration with the public administration ones in hospitals and social healthcare structures
- products, systems and solutions for the suply and management of computerised running of demographic, social, tax, administration and government services as well as of human resourses management, protocol and document management of local entities, Regions and other administration bodies.
The Group is the leader in Italy, United Kingdom and France in the clinical engineering services provided by the Medical Devices Business Unit, and second in the market share in Spain and a significant player in Germany. Furthermore, the Group is one of the major players in such sector even in the other countries in which it operates (Portugal, The Netherlands and Belgium).
As far as the e-Health&e-Government Integrated Solutions Business Unit is concerned, the Group is second in Austria in medical IT services and products.
TBS Group was founded in Italy which represents its major market.
TBS Group currently operates in 16 countries through numerous subsidiaries.